Read all of the following instructions and recommendations before using your Grill.
- Make sure the grill is clean.
- Assemble the grill – Base on bottom, drip tray in the middle and grill on top (photo 1, 2, 3, 4).
- Center the grill over the burner (photo 5).
- Place the thermometer on the grill surface (photo 6).
- Heat the grill using a Medium Fire (never high) to 350 ° F / 176 ° C.
- Once the heat is 350, start grilling.
- When done grilling,, let cool.
- Then soak the grill and drip tray in Hot soapy water. Rinse with water and let dry.
Video explaining more details and recommendations:
Other instructions and recomendations:
- It is important to properly assemble the grill.
- It only works on gas stoves. Not electric!
- Use only medium or medium-low fire. Do not fire high!
- Recommended optimum temperature: 350 ° F / 176 ° C.
- Use only wooden or silicone utensils to avoid scratching and damaging the nonstick coating.
- Add sauces and seasonings after roasting not before; this helps keep the Spill Tray clean by reducing fumes.
- Remove excess fat to avoid / reduce smoke.? Fat = Smoke
- Low Fat = Little Smoke.
- Steak, Salmon, Tuna, Chicken without skin, New York, fruits and vegetables, etc.
- A lot of grease = a lot of smoke.
- Ribeye, Ribs, Roast Sausages, etc.
NOTE: Failure to follow the instructions and / or recommendations voids the guarantee.